Outdoor Centrifugal Fan
TopAir Systems offers high-quality outdoor centrifugal fans.
The roof/side wall fans are weather resistant, based on a PVC structure and polypropylene impeller.
A 3-phase motor with water protection level of IP 55 operates at 380 VAC.
TopAir’s variety of sizes, flows and accessories allows choosing the exact fan suitable for the client’s needs.
Electromechanical Motor for Fans
The three-phase asynchronous motor is a basic motor with a frame range of 80-315.
The motor features high efficiency, power savings, exceptional operation performance, low vibration levels, low noise levels, long service life, high reliability, convenient maintenance and large breakaway torque. Fixing measurements and power grade comply with IEC standard.
- Rated voltage: 380V/660V or custom voltage
- Rated frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Connection: Star connection for 3Kw or less, delta connection for 4KW or more
- Duty/rating: Continuous ($1)
- Insulation class: B class
- Protection class: IP44
- Cooling method: IC411 (cooled by self fan)
- Operating conditions:
- Ambient temperature: -15°C to 40°C
- Altitude: Up to 1000 meters above sea level
- Relative humidity: lower than 90%
- PVC structure
- Polypropylene impeller.
- 3 Phase 200-380V power supply (the FH-FAN-750 also has an option for 110-120V single phase), with water protection level of IP 55.
|M3/H and PA (Pressure)||3600, 510
Dia 550 mm
Dia 400 mm
|Power Supply||3 Phase 200-380V||3 Phase 200-380V
|Water Resistance||IP55||IP 55|
|Sound Level||70 dBA||70 dBA|
|Weight||30 kg||25 kg|
|Explosion Proof Fan Motor||Fan Manual Damper|