Biological Safety Cabinet
TopAir’s Class II Biological Safety Cabinets protect staff, the environment, and sensitive work processes in which biological agents are applied, typically in the biological and microbiological industries.
The product offers a high level of contamination protection, based on two advanced mini pleat ULPA (Ultra Low Air Penetration) filters operating at a typical efficiency of 99.999%, which surpasses conventional HEPA filters.
- Elaborate control system with working capacity of over 30,000 hours
- Epoxy-coated, oven tempered external metal frame
- Hood interior made of 304 stainless steel
- UV lighting
- Foot pedal for window operation
- Water-protected electricity
- 5 mm double layered electric glass window
- Window can be raised (25 cm) or lowered for convenience & interior cleaning
- Noise level < 65 dB
- Cleanliness standard: Class 100
- Hood includes a control system with memory recording work hours, filter condition, malfunctions, etc.
- Two ULPA/HEPA filters with 99.999% efficiency covering particles larger than 0.3µm
- Standards NSF 49:2002 / US Standard ANSI
- Eco-friendly, cost-effective LED lighting
We're in the News
Watch us at Dubai!